Translate Good Quote

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying = ketika kamu lahir, kamu menangis dan setiap orang di sekitarmu tersenyum. Hidupkan hidupmu sehingga ketika kamu meninggal, kamu tersenyum dan setiap orang di sekitarmu menangis

Always put yourself in the other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too = Selalu tempatkan dirimu di posisi orang lain. Jika kamu merasa bahwa itu menyakitimu, itu mungkin juga menyakiti orang itu

Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do = Impikan apa yang kamu ingin impikan, pergi kemanapun kamu pergi, jadilah sebagaimana kamu ingin menjadi. Karena kamu hanya punya hidup dan kesempatan satu kali untuk melakukan semua hal yang kamu ingin lakukan

Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them = Jangan pernah menceritakan masalahmu pada orang .. 20% tidak peduli dan 80% lainnya senang kamu memilikinya

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile = Ketika hidup memberikanmu ratusan alasan untuk menangis, tunjukkan pada hidup bahwa kamu punya ribuan alasan untuk tersenyum

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s