The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Mon, 06/06/2011 10:00
Nunun Nurbaeti, a suspect in a bribery case involving a Bank Indonesia senior deputy governor election in 2004, is in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Law and Human Rights Minister Patrialis Akbar says.
“According to a report from the immigration office, she’s not in Thailand any more but in Phnom Penh,” Patrialis said Monday.
Nunun had left Bangkok, Thailand, on March 21, the ministry’s chief of Immigration, Bambang Irawan, said .
At that time, Nunun’s passport was still active. “We received this information from our counterpart in Bangkok, recently this month,” Bambang said.
He added that Indonesia had no extradition agreement with Cambodia. (rcf)
– a suspect in a bribery case = tersangka dalam kasus penyuapan
– According to a report from the immigration office = berdasarkan laporan dari kantor imigrasi
– Nunun had left Bangkok = Nunun telah meninggalkan Bangkok (left = V3 dari leave)
– At that time, Nunun’s passport was still active = pada waktu itu, passport nunun masih aktif
– We received this information = kami menerima informasi ini
– He added that Indonesia had no extradition agreement with Cambodia = dia menambahkan bahwa Indonesia tidak mempunyai perjanjian ektradisi dengan Kamboja